U.S. Tours is pleased to announce our Freedom Perks Stimulus Plan for All Bank Travel Clubs and invite you to participate. The plan provides travel benefits for both you and your travel program.
The plan is based on Reward Points (called Freedom Perks) which you can accumulate and redeem on either personal or group travel. At the end of each month, we forward a new Freedom Perks Certificate for any trip you operated. You may collect Freedom Perks and redeem them all at once or apply them to the invoice on your next trip out.
Perks are rewarded as follows:
- 1.0% of the gross revenue on trips that are less $50,000
- 1.5% on trips with revenue between $50,000 and $100,000
- 2.0% on trips with gross revenue of $100,000 or more
(If you have met both your minimum group size and the agreed upon payment schedule.)
You can also redeem Perks for a personal vacation package or cruise, or apply to your next group tour invoice. To qualify, you must have the base minimum number of passengers and make payments on schedule.
As the Program grows, so will the benefits!!!
Download the flyer for more information:
- Freedom Perks are not transferable
- Cannot be redeemed for cash
- Are only available to you and / or the institution you work for
- Are valid for three years