Rock Legends of St Louis
The Music of Chuck Berry & Tina Turner
3 Days | Aug 26-28, 2024
Starting At $449.00
An exciting new event by U S Tours, we first feature the music of Chuck Berry, the “Father of Rock and Roll,” whose combination of rhythm and blues made rock and roll distinctive. Then the “Queen of Rock and Roll,’ the incomparable Tina Turner. One of the greatest singers of all time she is noted for her “swagger, sensuality, gravelly vocals and unstoppable energy.” So, fill your bus, join us and Rock-on in St Louis.
Sevinn Li performing Tina Turners “A Fool in Love”
. . . Per Person Prices: (Net)
. . . $449 Double
. . . $479 Triple . . . $459 Quad . . . $679 Single
This event has limited capacity, we must have frequent communication from you to avoid overselling.
First deposit is $10 per person on Feb 26
(this lets us know your targeted group size)
Please update your counts on Mar 26 and Apr 26.
Second deposit $100 per person due on Jun 1
Final Payment and Rooming List are due July 1
- $100 per person penalty Jun 1,
- 50% per person penalty until Aug 1
- No Refunds after Aug 15
- Hotel Assignments are made on receipt of deposit
- Seating assignments are made on receipt of final payment.
Day 1 – Monday – Arrive St. Louis
We suggest you plan to arrive in St Louis by 5:00pm. That will allow you to check into one of our partner hotels, a Drury and enjoy their 5:30 Kickback. An evening reception with free food and drink until 7:00pm. Note: We are happy to book your group into a St Louis Restaurant if you prefer a sit-down meal.
Today’s highlight is our evening concert featuring the music of Tina Turner. One of the most dynamic soul singers in American music history, she was a vibrant force from the moment she stepped onstage as lead singer of the Ike & Tina Turner Revue in the late 50s. You’ll hear such songs as “What’s Love Got to Do With it,” “A Fool in Love,” “Proud Mary,” Known as the “Queen of Rock and Roll,’ this incomparable lady is one of the greatest singers of all time, She is noted for her “swagger, sensuality, gravelly vocals and unstoppable energy.”
Day 2 – Tuesday – This day’s activities are to be scheduled as each group planner desires, it’s an opportunity to put your own personal touch on the trip. The day is yours to plan as you wish or add-on one of our optional packages.
- Music of St Louis Tour. This Package features a special exhibit at the Missouri History Museum on Ragtime Music as well as a visit to The Scott Joplin House. Plus you will enjoy a visit to the National Blues Museum which explores the Blues and celebrates the genre as the foundation of all modern American music and visit the St. Louis Walk of Fame. $49.00
- Lewis, Clark & The Arch. St Louis has long been know as the Gateway to the West and this tour features the Lewis & Clark Museum in nearby St Charles. You will learn about the their Expedition of 1803-06 see a fleet of replica boats and talk with re-enactors. Also included is a visit to the Gateway Arch and their Museum to Westward Expansion. $49.00
This evening’s dinner show features the music of Chuck Berry. It’s a riveting show exploring the life, the legend, the music, and the man who is regularly credited as the “Father of Rock and Roll.” You’ll have a chance to dance and enjoy such songs as “Johnny B Goode,” “Roll Over Beethoven,” “Maybelline” and “Let’s Twist Again.” Chuck Berry’s music is a distinctive combination of rhythm and blues. He is perhaps the defining musician of the early rock & roll era, the one figure responsible for the sound, style, and sensibility that created a blueprint for generations of Rockers to follow.
Just let me hear some of thatRock and roll music Any old way you choose it It’s got a back beat, you can’t lose it . . .
Get back, get back, get back…