Smoky Mountain Winterfest
Add a Holiday Tradition to your Tour Program!
3 Days | November-December
Starting At $Flexible Pricing
From a Holiday-themed dinner to performances featuring your favorite Christmas Hits, there’s many way to have a Holly Jolly time in the Smokies. This two-night getaway is an economical package that you develop into an annual part of your tour program.
U S Tours Flexible Pricing:
- Customizable Comps
- Commissionable or Net Rates
- Luxury or First Class Hotels & Meals
- Motorcoach Transportation & Professional Tours Managers are available
Whatever you want, U S Tours will be happy to structure tour prices to match your needs. Just let us know
Day 1 – Arrive Pigeon Forge – Dollywood Smoky Mountain Christmas – Winterfest Lights Tour
Arrive in Pigeon Forge, TN and check into your local hotel and get ready for an “Action Packed Holiday.” No matter which way you turn, there are fun-filled activities, and beautiful views of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. This afternoon features Dollywood. Enjoy live stage shows, the Dolly museum, master craftsmen at work, train ride, an American Eagle habitat, plus this time of the year Dollywood is decked out for the holidays. Christmas music at all the show, and after dark the lights sparkle.
Leaving Dollywood you enjoy a guided tour of the Winterfest Lights. Over five million lights shimmer at dusk, inspiring a grand jubilee of light arrangements, festive decorations, special events, seasonal delicacies and mountain music.
Day 2 – Incredible Christmas Place – The Titanic – The Island – Choice of Dinner Show
After breakfast, you spend time at the Incredible Christmas Place, and the Island where you will find many great shops with items to fill holiday stockings.
Next you have a Boarding Pass for The Titanic Museum. This two-story museum attraction is shaped like the original British Ocean Liner ship that hit the Iceberg in 1912. On the inside you’ll walk the Grand Staircase, visit the Captains Bridge, see the difference between First Class and Third Class passenger cabins. This recreation is stunningly accurate, and through modern technology it gives voice to the 2203 who perished in the wreck.
You will also time for shopping today The Island before taking your seats for a night of rollicking laughter as you watch what happens when 2 quarrelsome Southern families attempt to enjoy a Christmas dinner together. If you think your family gatherings can get out of hand, wait till you see the shenanigans that unfold during this Yuletide misadventure. You’re invited to join Pa Hatfield and Ma McCoy, the heads of 2 families that have never taken kindly to each other. After agreeing to set aside their differences and gather for a holiday feast, things quickly take a turn for the zany. Arguments erupt, insults fly, and their family gathering is transformed into a raucous comedy of errors. Slapstick stunts, hilarious song and dance, and plenty of side-splitting humor burst from the stage as the hijinks progress.
Tonight you have a choice of dinner shows, either :
- The Hatfield and McCoy Christmas Disaster. Come join Pa Hatfield and Ma McCoy as they try to set aside their differences in the spirit of the Season. Watch as they bring their two famous feudin’ families together for a night of food and entertainment guaranteed to make you feel better about spending the holidays with your in-laws! Whether you’re city-folk or country cuzins, you’ll love the holiday singing and dancing, mighty feats of strength, jaw dropping stunts and side-splitting comedy. There’s something here for everybody!
- Christmas at Dolly Parton’s Stampede. Your customers will fall in love with fun and excitement of the grand performances during our spectacular Christmas extravaganza! Nothing compares to the way they bring the spirit of the season to life. An amazing tribute that will warm your heart and touch your soul. Snow falls softly as the breathtaking scenes fill you with tidings of good cheer. The Stampede arena is magically transformed into a true fantasy land complete with twinkling lights, evergreens, poinsettias, old-fashioned holiday costumes and familiar holiday music. Plus, the holiday festivities get playful as Elves from the North Pole and South Pole will compete in a friendly rivalry while serving up a festive four course feast.
Day 3 –Depart for Home
After breakfast, load your treasures aboard the bus and depart for home.